Crackers can be hard on Keto. Almost as hard as chips. They fall into that special little category of carbs you did not realize you would miss…until they are gone. Then you are looking at your really tasty soups and missing that little texture element. Something so simple that you could dip into things, or crumble for crunch. Thankfully, FatSnax made these!
These was not the first “Fat Snax!” food I have purchased. I am somewhat loyal now, considering they are readily available in several stores. (YAY!) So I did not have a fun story for how I found them outside of google, really. After trying the cookies from my local Grocery Store. Lets get to the pros and cons!
- They taste really good. I am not going to b/s on that point. They are rich, buttery, and have a satisfying bite.
- Gluten Free! So if you are Celiac or have an low tolerance they are good to go.
- A few different flavors. I do not need the indepth break down of these. You will likely love them all.
- Can be bought in multipacks or bundles from their website.
- Serving size is not bad, in theory. More on that later
- Price! As of right now, these are going 8 bags for 26.99. That means 3.38 a bag or 1.69 a serving. That is a heck of a lot for crackers. That does not include shipping
- Size of Bag. I think Cracker I think at least 3 servings a bag. This has “2” but I have never not finished the whole thing in a single sitting. If you can limit to 17 crackers you are a magician
- Calories. Since a bag is devoured immediately 260 is as much as some meals on keto!
Bottom Line: Are they Worth it? Hell Yes!
Why are they not your holy grail? They are ranked the same?
Well, to answer simply it is not going to have that same POW a lot of people are looking for, including myself. Especially at the price point. Yes it is more expensive per serving for the puffs but they are filling something more unique. There are a lot of keto cracker options, these are just the best frankly. Do give them a try and let me know what you think!